How to become a Service Provider
In order to participate as a Service Provider (SP) in SIR the following steps must be accomplished:
- Deploy a SP for any of the protocols supported by SIR and include the appropriate metadata for the test SIRdemo test environment.
- Contact the SIR Team to get a temporary identity at the SIR test IdP and validate the connection.
- Once the tests are passed, the SP responsible must forward to RedIRIS a properly filled Conditions of Use for SPS document. The document must be sent by fax to +34 955 056 627 and to the attention of responsable del servicio SIR.
- Update the SP with the production metadata.
- The SIR Team will install the new SP in the federation schema and notify its availability to the IdP operators.